The IP address basically means the Internet protocol address and this is the number that every device that is connected to the web is recognized by. Although sometimes it is not imperative to know but it reaches a time when you will want to know your IP just for curiosity and also for wireless connection by the Internet provider.
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus have an IP address which is unique and if you are in need of the address, here is a simple guide on how to get it.
- Unlock the device and proceed to the apps
- Scroll to see the settings
- Browse downwards to find the “About Device”
- Here you will find several settings about the android system for this matter tap on the “Status” button
- Along with WIFI Mac, run time, and serial number, you will see the “IP Address”
This will only be applicable to the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus Smartphone and the rest of the models from Samsung may not apply with this procedure only in the appearance of the screen displayed.
It should be clear that the IP generated from the steps above will be a local one but this is not a permanent one it will always be changing due to the kind of connections and regions.
Galaxy S8+ Plus How to Find WIFI MAC Address
The WIFI MAC Address is a unique character in the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus attached to its networking hardware. Some of the users may want to know this address and this is how to.
- Find the apps on the home screen and then tap on the “Settings” icon
- Browse downwards and find “About phone”
- Tap the “Status” gear
- On the display is the “WIFI MAC Address” for the Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8