This problem is named after the actual representation of the problem. The Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus black screen problem can happen to you, despite being a really expensive. There is a good chance that it has already happened to you, and you need the solution of how to fix this black screen problem on Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
There could be a lot of problems in your mobile device, but, this is really one of the most irritating and serious of them all as you can’t do any kind of activity on the device during this problem. In short words, In the event of BSoD strike, the phone screen turns completely black and doesn’t show anything or do anything. Even the screen button or any sensor won’t work either. Learn how to fix black screen on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, here:
How To Solve Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Black Screen Issue
- The problem can be temporarily fixed by forced reboot. In order to do that, press and hold down the volume down button for around 10 seconds and the device will reboot.
- The device will restart more slowly than normal, so wait for it to start.
- You can also plug the charger to make sure that the problem is not occurring from insufficient charge.
- After forced reboot, if the device still gets the black screen problem, shut down the phone.
- After powering down the device, press and hold the power button.
- When the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus logo appears on the screen let go of the power switch and quickly press and hold the volume down button.
- The device will boot up and a “Safe Mode” text will be at the bottom left corner of the phone.
- It is okay to release the volume down button now.
By following these steps, your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus has been booted into Safe Mode. In this special mode, only few pre-installed application will run and all the other third party apps will be totally ignored by the device. So, it is a good idea to use the device one or two days in this safe mode to observe whether or not the Black screen problem on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is solved or not.
After all of these steps if the black screen problem still appears, than this means that this is a really serious problem. And, if the problem seems to have been gone by the steps, it means that one of the downloaded or third party application was the cause of the problem which resulted in the black screen of the device.
Afterwards, the best thing to do in this case is to do a factory reset of the device and after that, start configuring all of the settings and preferences as you like.