The Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus are a full package smartphones. If you love using Android devices, then, this smartphone is the perfect choice for you, especially if you like trying out new things. A couple of days ago, some have complained that the Galaxy S8 was having trouble whenever recorded videos and pictures had been taken. The videos and photos would come out blurry.
When I did try it, I also realized that my photos and videos became blurry. As a result, I sought to find a way to fix this problem. In the guide I have provided below, you will learn how to fix blurry videos and photos on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Fixing blurry photo and videos
If you are experiencing the blurry videos and photos on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, there is no need to panic. All you have to do to get the problem fixed is change a few settings. Well, if that does not work, there is no need for worry because a have a better solution all-together.
Without wasting too much time, let us get started and fix that frustrating problem once and for all. The following steps should guide you to solve the blurry photos and videos:
- If you phone has a protective plastic casing, the first thing you will need to do is remove from the camera lens as well as the heart rate monitor.
- Open the camera app
- Click on the gear shaped icon to get into the settings menu
- Locate the Picture Stabilization from the camera settings and turn it off.
Once you are done with step four, you should not experience any blurred videos or photos. In case your problem is not fixed, you may follow the guide I will provide to help fix it for good.
- Enter the Safe Mode and boot your phone from here. Take a photo and if it is still blurred, go to the next step
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8 and once it is on, go to the Settings Menu and open the Application Manager. Click on the Camera app from the Application Manager menu and clear its cache data.
- Another step is to reset the factory settings and all other settings.
- You can also try to update your smartphone to the latest OS
- Avoid using the stock camera app and try installing the third-party camera apps.
Next time you face a similar problem, you always rely on these steps to fix blurred videos and photos on your Samsung Galaxy S8. For more trouble-shooting on this issue, keep tuned on our website.