Taking pictures or filming short videos that end up blurry and fuzzy is very discouraging. Especially when you have bought a smartphone like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, with one of the best cameras released in 2017! After all, you’re using a super-cool camera and the results are far from what you are supposed to get. Is it your fault, you wonder?
Well, it can only be your fault in case that you have forgotten to remove the protective foil from the camera lens. The device was packed and protected with this plastic casing to prevent any scratch of the lens. If you didn’t take care of this minor detail, it could be one of the reasons for your blurry videos and pictures. But even if you did that, it may still be another cause, other than your ability to shoot. Read on to find out what could be the real culprit…
The sure way to fix fuzzy images on Galaxy Note 8
Pictures or videos, just like suggested above, whatever doesn’t please you in terms of quality can be easily fixed. You will have to handle the Picture Stabilization option listed within the settings of your camera app, with these straightforward steps:
- Unlock the device;
- Go to the closest location of the Camera app icon and access it;
- With the Camera app turned on, access the Settings icon – it should be at the lower-left corner;
- From the list of camera settings, identify and disable the one labeled as Picture Stabilization;
- Leave these settings and return to the main screen of the app;
- Take a picture or a short video as a test and check the results within the Gallery app.
More often than not, this is all it takes for fixing the blurry pictures and/or videos that you get with the camera of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.