Bluetooth on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is an amazing feature that enables people to conduct numerous daily tasks and work with ease. However, when Bluetooth fails to work the way it is supposed to, it brings about frustrations due to lost opportunities.
Despite several complaints of Bluetooth problems on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, Samsung is yet to publish any official report to explain the bug that causes such a problem. Samsung has tried to substantially avoid dealing with that issue as it is not limited to phones but also to cars like the Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Audi, Ford, Mercedes, Volvo and Tesla and isn’t 100% sure it can fix it.
Fortunately, if you have been experiencing this Bluetooth problem on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus for a while, we can help you sort it out. The Bluetooth issue on Galaxy S9 Plus phone can be solved in various ways.
The first and probable method we would recommend is to use the clear the cache guide to clearer your phone’s Bluetooth cache.
The cache usually eases switching between apps as it temporarily stores data for various apps. Most common Bluetooth issues on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus happens when it’s unable to connect to the next car system especially when switching between various brands. So when you clear the phone’s cache and reconnect again, it might hopefully work. You also have several other options at your disposal you can use to solve this problem.
How to fix Bluetooth issues Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Put on your Samsung galaxy S9 phone.
- Go to the home screen and select the all apps option.
- Go ahead to select the settings option.
- On the new list, you will find the Application manager. So tap on it.
- When you see the app on your phone not showing, click on Display All Functions.
- After that, click on Bluetooth.
- Now, choose the ‘stop it forcefully’ option.
- Once more, clear the cache.
- Go to the Bluetooth data and clear it again.
- As soon as you press Ok, head to the power button to restart the phone.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus Bluetooth issues:
These are the steps you ought to follow to fix your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus Bluetooth problems. But, in case the steps are not viable, you will have to use the wipe cache partition and recovery mode option. The above links will lead you to these most advanced options for solving the Bluetooth problems that are on your smartphone.