Data unavailable on Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S9; or cannot access the internet using mobile data. The issue might also be mobile internet is not working. Some users experience No data connection on Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S7 Smartphone.
How To Fix Mobile Data Issues On Samsung Galaxy S7/Galaxy S8/Galaxy S9
In case the Cellular data fails to work on Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S7, here are some procedures to address the issue.
- Switch off the device and then power it on again
- Ensure there is network connectivity and incase there is no connectivity, tap here
- Open the settings and navigate to Data Usage and ensure mobile data is activated. Also check to see if there is data restriction
- Open the settings and navigate to more networks, then to mobile networks and open the access point names. Check to see if there is the proper APN setting. You can check all the APNs here
- In case you aren’t getting internet from the data connectivity, switch off the LTE and go to the Settings. Open the mobile networks and navigate to network mode than select the WCDMA/GSM (4G)
- If you can’t access data connection, call the service provider and ask for network connection resetting and restart the phone to test.
After you follow the steps above you should be able to fix mobile data problems on Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S7.