You may not be notified about receiving emails on the Samsung Galaxy S8 if you use an integrated mail app. If this is happening to you, you should look at the instructions below in the guide to learn how to set the option.
How To Fix No Email Notification On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Have your email app opened and then have the settings opened and click the App at the right side on More and then choose Settings.
- Choose the entry of Notifications that is in the submenu.
- Make sure you turn your master control on for your email notifications.
- Next, enter your email account towards the bottom using your email address.
- Your alerts should be switched or activated to Active.
- Once done, you will be notified of new email messages when you get them on the Samsung Galaxy S8. You will also be able to set in the sub menu that comes last for have your smartphone vibrate when you have received an email notifications. Usually, your default setting will be the Letter sound.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to fix no email notification on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.