You may be curious why you constantly are getting picture messages randomly on the Samsung Galaxy S8. There have been some complaints that a lot of users are facing these issues and you are unsure whether the message was sent. Usually, you are getting these pictures from the people before but it no longer gives a reason now.
You may be using a different messaging app but if you are using the stock message app on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus the problems should not be happening. Take a look at the steps below in the guide to assist you in solve the problem of receiving random picture text on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Galaxy S8 Getting Random Picture Notification: How to solve it:
- You need to first try to have the data and cache cleared of your Messages app:
- You need to click icon for the Apps starting at the Home screen.
- Click on the App icon once you find the Settings.
- Click the Applications and then the Application manager.
- Move to the All tab.
- Click the Messages once you find it.
- First click the Force Close key.
- Then click on Storage.
- First click on the Clear Cache option then the option for Delete.
- Then click the Clear data and then delete.
- If this does not solve your issue, try to reset the phone. Do not be afraid to do a data backup before so that all of the important information will be preserved in your device and the look at the steps below:
- Click on the App icon starting at the home screen.
- Locate and click the Settings.
- Click on the Backup & Reset option.
- Click the factory data reset and hit the reset option.
- If you have enabled the feature for screen lock, do not be worried to put in the pin or password.
- Click on continue.
- To confirm what you want to do, click on delete all.
However, if none of these steps make a difference, you might have problem with the device but actually difficult to find the issue because of the model of your phone. Your best and only option is to have the number blacklisted.
We understand that this is not the most ideal idea, specifically if you are talking with the device’s owner, you need to take the phone to get repaired or just get a new one if you still have it under warranty