If your Samsung email app stops working or you no longer be able to check the incoming emails, don’t worry this is quite normal. Sometimes your app doesn’t work properly. It happens with me too, I receive the email, the notification but when I open the email it doesn’t show the message.
Now you know you are not the only one facing this issue, this can happen due to an unstable internet connection or an issue with email app on Note 9 and Note 8. Your smartphone still works properly and you don’t need to worry about it.
The point is, how you can resolve the issue? How can you make your app work properly again? Well, here are a few steps that you can follow to make your app work properly:
- Turn off your Samsung device.
- Press and hold the power button, home button, and volume up key all at once.
- Wait until you see android icon and Recovery menu.
- Wipe cache partition option (using volume up, volume down and power button).
- Reboot the device.
- Go to the settings.
- Go to account settings and delete your Samsung account.
- Restart your device.
- Log in to your email account again and let’s see if it works properly.
(In case if nothing works, Factory Reset your device).
- Again, turn off your device.
- Press and hold the power button, home button, and volume up key and hold until you get access to recovery mood.
- Factory reset your device and reboot.
Sometimes you face this issue due to the poor internet connection. If you think you have an unstable internet connection, wait for a while and do nothing if your incoming email is not urgent on Note 9 and Note 8. You can always use 3rd party applications to resolve this issue (like Gmail, Outlook, Mailbox).