After purchasing your Samsung Note 8 and you discover it has a sound-related problem, there are some remedies which you could apply in solving the problem. Some of the sound issues include voice-related issues while conversing on the telephone. One of the major reasons of this issue is that the sound level is basically not sufficiently high in your cell phone settings.
Below are some procedures which you could attempt on both Samsung Note 8:
- Firstly, switch off your mobile phone and remove your SIM card then put it in again and turn it on once more.
- Dirt tends to gather inside your smartphone causing it to have minute cleaning issues. A blast of compacted or pressurized air can clean it thoroughly. After cleaning it, check if the issue holds on or not.
- Bluetooth connection when on sometimes could be the cause of sound problems. You should turn off the Bluetooth and observe if there is an improvement in the audio quality of your Samsung Note 8.
- You can also try wiping the cache of your SIM Card. This could also help improve the sound quality of your smartphone.
- Finally, you could also try entering the recovery mode of your Note 8.
The above steps should assist you in fixing sound problems on your Samsung Note 8 whenever they occur.