After the release of the Samsung Note 8 smartphone, some individuals and lovers of Samsung smartphones have been passing a few gossips that the Samsung Note 8 is seemingly the best cell phone gadget of 2017. Be that as it may, there are a few issues that individuals have encountered where the Note 8 haphazardly just stop or restarts by itself. It is very unusual for your Note 8 to just restart or stop individually. We will demonstrate to you how you can tackle the issue of your Samsung Note 8 haphazardly restarting or tripping off.
Doing a Factory Reset of your Note 8
Most individuals would try a quick factory reset on their mobile phone at first. However, we would suggest you view instructions on how you can do a factory reset for your Samsung Note 8 smartphone. It is very important that you back up all your documents and data which includes your photographs, contacts, applications, and videos before the factory reset is done so as not to lose all of your information in the process.
Clearing the reserve on the Samsung Note 8
After completing the factory reset on your Note 8, and the strategy you used was not successful, just attempt to clear the cache partition on your cell phone. Note that after you complete the factory reset, ensure you clear the cache partition of your smartphone. How to clear the Note 8 cache, so you can figure out how reading the guide below.
- Be sure that you have turned off your Note 8.
- While holding the home key ensure that the power button and volume key is held simultaneously.
- You can only stop holding each key when you have observed that the Samsung logo shows up along sides the recovery text inscribed in blue with is always found at the top.
- Locate the Wipe Cache Partition, making use of the Volume key to move through and tap on it with the use of the Power button.
- After the above has been completed, you can now look for the reboot system making use of the volume buttons and afterward click it while making use of the power button.
Warranty for Manufacture
Once you have completed the steps listed above and you still haven’t gotten a solution, it is advisable that you take the phone back to the store because you’ve gotten to the limit of finding a solution to your Samsung Note 8 which is trying a hard factory reset. Check if there is still a warranty on your phone so that it would be fixed instead of it becoming worse.