Sometimes the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus may have problems and keeps on dropping all the time it is connected and sometimes it does not work completely. Sometimes the WIFI is connected but the Internet won’t work this some of the challenges that users have gone through.
If this only happens to your phone here are some of the suggestions to help you fix the problem of WIFI not working on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
How to fix WiFi problems on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Tap on the settings on the home screen
- Scroll to find the “WIFI”
- Choose your WIFI network and touch “Forget”
- Switch off the Galaxy S8+ Plus and turn it on after a moment
- Now go back to the settings and then WIFI and reconnect it again to your preferred network after re-entering the password
- If the problem persists then it is high time that you confirm if it is running on updated software by going to the settings
- Scroll downwards to the “About phone” button
- Tap on the software updates to opt for the updating of the Galaxy S8
- Most probably the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus WIFI will start working and perform as expected