The vibrations feature, on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or any other Android device, can be extremely helpful. Whenever you’re in a place where the loud ring mode isn’t accepted, the vibration will be often tolerated. Moreover, it will allow you to keep an eye on every important notification, without disrupting the meeting or upsetting the people around you. And as you probably suspect, the vibrations can be adjusted for more than the traditional incoming calls and messages. From keyboard touch to general alerts and notifications, you have three main options waiting to be discovered.
Are you ready to increase the vibrations on Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- Turn on the smartphone;
- Go to the main panel of the Home screen and, from there, access the Settings menu;
- Go to Sound and Notifications;
- Select the Vibrations option;
- You should see a special feature labeled as Vibration Intensity;
- Tap on that feature and you’ll get to a new screen, from where you have a couple of options relating to the Vibration function:
- Incoming calls
- Vibration Feedback
That’s how you tackle the desired level of vibrations for all the vibration notifications that your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can generate. You might have to make some experiments until you find the perfect configuration, but what’s keeping you from increasing the vibrations and see how well it goes for you?