Security guidelines are updated at irregular intervals, which is why many Samsung Galaxy S9 users keep the automatic updates in place. If you too have taken this decision, to keep your phone safer, you must be anxious to follow up on any update notification that you receive, aren’t you? It’s always a good idea to know how to install updates on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
But just so it happens that sometimes, right when you get such an important notification, you manage to accidentally remove it from the status bar. Before you got to initiate the download! You know it’s important to run it yet you’re clueless where to get it from, now that the notification has disappeared?
The Exact Steps For Manually Searching And Installing Galaxy S9 Security Updates:
- Swipe down the Notification Shade;
- Tap the gear icon to access the system Settings;
- Go to Device Security, at the tab that says Other Security Settings;
- Select the Security Updates option;
- Use the Check Updates feature;
- Wait for the device to scan for and recommend if there’s any security policy update available on the update server.
If it finds anything, you can expect it to automatically install the updates on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.