You may have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are curious how you can create folders for certain apps that you have. We will discuss how you can learn how you can create folders for app on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus so that you can get your home screen more organized and less clustered.
There are a variety of different ways I order to organize widgets and apps in Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. We will show you how make folders for the widgets and icons on the Samsung Galaxy devices.
You can create folders that are new for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus in the easiest way is by dragging a certain app on top of the other app so that they can be located in the same folder. You will be able to see the folder once the two apps are joined to together. You can change the name of the folder that was created in a very easy way.
We will show you a different way in order to learn how you can create a variety of folder on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Creating new folders on your home screen or on the app menu on Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Choose what apps you want to create a folder with by setting them aside.
- Hold one of your fingers over the app so that it can start toggling it.
- Move the app towards the app you, which you choose to join together.
- Let go of the app once you have created the folder with the two apps.
- You will be able to choose a name for the folder by finding the window that shows up once you click on the folder.
- You will be able to see the folder on your Samsung Galaxy S8 home screen. You can only keep the folder as long as there are at lease two different apps. The folder will disappear if there is not two different apps in the folder.