Before you got your new Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you were probably thinking that configuring your accounts on it will be a very complicated or time-consuming task. Especially if you didn’t have the chance to play at least with the previous Samsung Galaxy models, you were probably right to be tensioned about it. But assuming you’ve passed all that, you must have seen how easy it is to pick up an account from its long list of options and simply use your credentials to log in.
Coming up next, we’ll focus on giving you detailed instructions on how to add or to delete accounts on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Read these instructions, get to know your options for new accounts on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, and there will be no secrets left for you on how to manage your personal accounts on this amazing and versatile smartphone! So, let’s get you started with the basics:
To add a new account to Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Use whatever option you prefer to access the Settings window – you know you can do it either from the Notification Panel, at the top of the screen, or from the App Drawer, at the bottom of the screen, where you have the App icon;
- Within the Settings center, scroll down until you reach the Accounts tab and select it to see all of its options;
- In the next window, select the Add account option;
- As suggested, you’ll get quite a long list of options to select your account from, including:
- Samsung, Google, Windows Live, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, LDAP;
- Email, Gmail Personal (IMAP or POP3), Windows Live;
- Firefox, OneDrive, Office;
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp;
- After you have selected the desired account, you’ll have to type the log-in information;
- Following this final stage, you’ll be able to use that account, from its dedicated app, in no time.
To remove an already existing account from Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Follow the exact same steps as above, to reach the Settings menu, on the Accounts tab, and select it;
- As you’re right in front of the account that you wish to remove, tap on the account type and next, tap on the account name;
- Use the More button from the upper corner;
- You’ll get a new context menu, with the Remove account option listed on it;
- Select to Remove Account;
- Confirm the action as soon as you see the popup box;
- If prompted, also insert your log-in credentials to prove that you’re the account owner and wait for it to finish.
Like we said, when you know how to add and how to remove accounts, there’s little left for you in terms of how to manage Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus accounts!