The newest smartphone that has been released from Samsung has great reviews. The devices are also able to take as many third party applications as you might wish and you might want to know how to move app icons on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. But for a wonderful time with the phones, it’s a good idea to know how to move apps on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
This includes the ability to rearrange all the application icons that can suffocate your phones home screen and the applications drawer. For an easier experience using these devices, you will find various options covered in this chapter.
In case you need to add new application icons on the home screen or also to adjust what you see on the screen, follow the following steps to learn how to move apps icons on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Moving Apps Icons On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Access the home Screen view
- Long press on its wallpaper
- Edit Screen view should launch now
- Pick the widget option
- Select the widget you want to add to the Home Screen
- With the widget appearing on the home screen tap and hold it to customize its settings, to move it around and also to delete it.
- To bring additional widgets on the main screen, repeat this procedure.
How To Move And Rearrange App Icons On Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Locate the app that you wish to take to the home screen
- Select the app long press it
- Move app without releasing it.
- After you’ve got to the place where you want to app to show up, let go of the screen to have it finalize there.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are very easy to organize just as suggested. With this guide, you now know how to organize the apps icons and move the widgets. However, there is still much more that you can learn. Therefore, stay tuned for much more useful tutorials.