If you are looking for an incredibly good features in smartphones, look no further because you can get them from Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. We’ll especially go through some basic tutorials for some of us that does not know how to print from Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. You can use your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus can be used to print out emails, PDF, word documents, Images etc. by connecting it to a wireless printer.
Firstly, you have to follow the listed guidelines and note the printer’s name, which is usually written on its packaging materials. You must also make sure that the actual plugin meant for the printer is being installed.
The steps you must follow in order to print from Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus with the aid of Wi-Fi are listed below:
The Steps involved in Wi-Fi Printing for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
We are going to make use of Epson printer for this purpose of this tutorial but that does not stop you from using other Wi-Fi enabled printers such as HP ones, Brothers etc. The steps are listed below to print from Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Switch the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus on.
- Open all Apps.
- Choose settings.
- Choose the “connect and share” on the settings menu.
- Choose the printer
- All the pre-installed printers will be displayed. Select the printer you need from the displayed list and that’s all. Click the ‘+’ sign displayed at the lower right-hand corner of your screen In a case where your Galaxy S9 does not contain the precise model of the printer you wanted.
- You can choose the model of the printer you wanted on the Google Play Store which will immediately pop up. However if the model of the printer you wanted cannot be seen here, it simply means that your smartphone does not support it. So far so good, no complaint has been made as regards not locating the wireless printer. So, it will certainly be there.
- The printer should now be in “printing”, you should confirm that by going back to the section.
- Switch on your wireless printer and then connect your Galaxy S9 to it by clicking on the printers Icon.
- If you’ve successfully connected your smartphone to the printer, you can now select your desired print form from the several options displayed. Some of the things you can adjust from this option includes the layouts and the quality of the print.
How To Print Emails Wirelessly On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
It is very important to first go through the steps highlighted above. In case you’ve connect the printer to your smartphone already without going through the above steps, it’s not need to stress yourself anymore. If you want to carry out the printing of email, open the email that you intend to print by choosing the main icon displayed on top right corner of the screen, then an option will pop up, click “print” from the options. Click on the button at the bottom of your smartphone, the file sent to the printer should automatically start printing. It won’t print only if your device is well connected to the wireless printer. In conclusion, having gone through the above steps it is assumed you know the installation process of wireless printer and how to properly connect it to your Galaxy S9 to print emails.