The game launcher feature is common among passionate gamers. The function is available on the Samsung S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus devices and offers some very interesting additions that catch the attention of gamers hence making them stick to their Smartphones throughout.
An example feature that you will love is the Record Screen on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, which is a video capturing instrument that you will always love. This feature allows the gamers using the Galaxy S9 Plus or the Galaxy S9 to record their favorite gaming sessions. Therefore, when you use this feature you can always analyze the recordings and view what you might have done wrong, or if you wish, you can share the recording with friends.
Therefore, your friends can always refer to the recording to learn how to conquer various levels of the game. Continue reading to find out how you can record screen on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Record Screen On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Return to your phone`s Home Screen
- Swipe Downwards from the top of the screen to launch Notifications Shade
- Start Settings app by tapping on the gear icon
- Select Advanced Features
- Pick Games setting
- Select Tools Icon on the games setting view
- Ensure the toggle is switched on
- Go back to Home screen by tapping on the back key.
- Launch the Game Launcher
- Select the favorite game and if you cannot find it, you can do this by launching it manually
- When game launches, a red icon will also appear on the screen. You need to tap it to launch Game Tools.
- To start recording touch and release the record icon available on the screen
- Enjoy the game for the longest time you wish
- To stop recording hit the red button
Those are the steps that allow you to record screen on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and Galaxy S9 while playing your favorite game.