Lots of social media apps allow you to post time lapse videos on their platforms. For those who are in love with this idea, the option they are likely to go for is downloading a third party lapse application on their Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Did you know that the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus have this feature already? On your device, this feature is named Hyperlapse. All you have to do is activate Hyperlapse in the Camera app to record time lapse videos on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
With this in mind, we will show you the easiest steps of turning the camera setting to the Hypelapse mode. However, before you start, you need to adjust the speed to avoid getting disappointed. Originally, your phone is set to some automatic settings which need to be adjusted to one of these speeds 4X, 8X, 16X, or 32X for filming on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus time lapse videos.
How To Record Time Lapse Videos On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Return to home screen,
- Click camera app.
- Set Camera to portrait mode
- Check the screen on the left corner
- Select MODE button for the context menu to pop up
- Tap Hyperlapse in the menu
- Choose the speed you want to film in
- Prepare to begin the recording and when ready hit Record button so as to begin recording time lapse videos on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
It’s very easy to record time lapse videos on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Through this approach, you can forget about third party applications and hence you can get the best from the camera application of your phone.