You may not be aware of this feature, but you can record videos in slow motion on Note 9 and Note 8 device. If the video was originally recorder normally, it can later be converted to slow motion.
Recording Videos in slow motion on Note 9 and Note 8
The next steps will help you achieve a slow motion video on Note 9 and Note 8 smartphone.
- Open your Camera Applications
- Select the “Mode” option
- In the list of options presented, look for and select “Slow Motion”
You can set the speed depending on how fast you want the videos to appear as one of the ones listed below:
- x1/2 is the slowest speed option available
- x1/4 is a medium speed option
- x1/8 is the fasted speed option you can choose
This is a useful option on Note 9 and Note 8 for viewing recorded videos in great detail or for taking screenshots to produce photos from videos.