Slow motion video recording on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is a popular feature. Even if you record any video in normal motion, you are able to convert it into slow motion. The following are steps for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 slow motion video recording.
How To Record Videos In Slow Motion On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
If you apply the instructions below, you will be able to know about slow motion video recording in your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Tap on Camera and choose the option named as “Mode”
- You will find here a list of various camera options and here you will select “slow motion” from the option available.
Speed can be set according to your choice and you will find the setting of your video speed as follow:
- The slowest speed is shown as x1/2
- The medium speed is shown as x1/4
- The fastest speed is shown as x1/8
This is very important feature which is to be set on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus to get slow motion video recording option and also assist you to be keen on details.