If you use Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus to install several apps frequently, you may be looking for a way to clear all the download history. The reason as to why you need to clear this history is because most everything that you download using Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8 gets saved on in your history.
Some of us do not fancy the idea of getting the download history saved on our Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphones. In a short while we shall explain to you how you can remove and clear the search history from Google Play Store on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Removing and Clearing history from Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Power on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Launch the Google Play Store
- Wipe starting from the left to somewhere at the middle of the screen
- Select from the menu the item designated as Settings
- Select from the menu, Clear Local Search History option
Once you click on this menu item, all your search history will be deleted from your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone.