You may have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you did not know that the manufacturers give you features and apps that you just for Samsung devices and the only way you can access these things is to create a Samsung account.
You can use a Google account to create it but the specific email address does not matter. Follow the steps below to learn how to remove Google account on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
Take a look at the following steps in order to learn how you can remove an account that is already setup on your device:
- Click on the Apps icon that is located at the Home Screen.
- Locate and click on the Settings option.
- Find and select on the Accounts option.
- You should then remove whichever account you want. For example, you should remove the Google account be clicking More in the account page at the top of the screen on the right.
- Click on Remove account.
- Click on the Remove Account that is in the dialog box to confirm that you want to remove it.