To enjoy the full experience and have access to features and the apps that are particularly designed for Samsung devices you have to create a Samsung account if you have chosen to work with Samsung`s latest flagships. Don’t get scared because it is simple to create a Samsung account. This is because you are allowed to make use of any email address that you already have.
Choosing to use your Google account makes this much easier since you can remember this account and the credentials as well. You can also remove Google account on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
However, in today`s article, we are focusing on how you can remove Google account on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. These instructions provide you with the steps that you need to follow so as to get rid of the unwanted account.
How To Easily Remove Google Account From Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Open the app’s icon on your phone
- Open the general settings option
- Keep scrolling until you find the accounts menu
- All accounts you ever created will be displayed in this view. Therefore select the one you want to remove from your Samsung Galaxy S9 or the Galaxy S9 Plus.
- On the accounts page view click on the MORE button which is available at the upper-right corner.
- Tick remove account option
- A new window pops up on which you need to select “remove the account” to confirm the action.
Through this procedure, you will have deleted Google account from Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. In case there are other accounts that you need to remove, follow these steps.