If you’re a new Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus user, you may not know that Samsung Cloud offers you up to 15 GB of free storage space that could be used by you to upload the data and files on the cloud. Imagine clearing the space on your smartphone and uploading all the data and pictures through the Gallery Cloud Sync.
To activate this feature, you need to follow some simple steps that we’ll guide you through in this article to remove pictures from Samsung Cloud on Galaxy and Galaxy S9 Plus. Once activated, whatever pictures you take with your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone will automatically be uploaded to the Cloud as soon as you’ve a stable internet connection. You can add more data or delete data as per your wish from the Cloud account.
Steps To Access Samsung Cloud To Delete Files And Pictures On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Firstly, click on the Home screen of Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus;
- Now access the General settings of your phone;
- Browse through the options and go to the Cloud & Accounts feature;
- Tap on the Samsung Cloud option;
- Here you’ll find another section labeled Manage Cloud Storage, select it;
- Now you’ll find a window that will display the Cloud Storage space usage;
- Select on Gallery;
- Now click on the option labeled as ‘Remove from Samsung Cloud’;
- This will prompt you to insert the password before confirming the Deletion, once you approve it, you can select the files you want to delete;
- Finally, wait till the deletion is completed.
This is how easily you can delete data from Samsung Cloud on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, just follow the procedure as listed above and you will find it easy to delete whatever data you want from your Cloud database on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.