Samsung Cloud provides features for backing up your device. When you sign up with the cloud, you will be allotted 15GB free of cost.
This is a good offer, you can back up your important data into your Samsung account without any charges. As you are allotted only 15GB of storage if you exceed the limit you will have to pay for the extra storage space you use.
As most of us don’t want to purchase, what can one do in order to stay in the allotted limit? Well, your gallery automatically uploads all the contents in your Samsung cloud when you have an active connection. Every day, we click a hundred of photos but only 10-20 are good. You can always save a lot of memory by deleting the extra amount of photos that are backed up into your cloud account.
Follow the steps given below to delete the photos from your Samsung Note 8 that you don’t want to store in your Samsung Cloud:
- Go to the settings.
- Go to account section and tap Samsung Cloud.
- There you will see an option for manage cloud storage, tap on it.
- It will show you the details of your cloud account and storage space usage.
- To delete photos, tap on the gallery and select all the photos you want to delete.
- Tap on “Remove from Samsung Cloud”. Enter your cloud password to prove your authorization.
- All done.
Note: This process will stop automatic backing up of your photos and videos to your cloud but you can always turn it on via settings.