With the use of autocorrect on the Samsung Galaxy Note8 smartphone, your keyboard will have its own dictionary that it can suggest autocorrect words to. Numerous Galaxy Note 8 users are eager to know how to add new words to the dictionary. However, sooner or later they may also need to know how to remove a few words from the dictionary.
In case you’re utilizing the Samsung keyboard and you wish to remove specific suggestions while texting, you just have to make little changes from the typing mode. These steps below work for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users who are as of now making use of the Android Nougat OS. This is one of the exceptional changes of the smartphone’s operating system that should be noted and used.
How to Remove Words from Dictionary on Note 8
- Open whatever application where you can utilize the Samsung keyboard and type texts.
- The next thing is to begin to type the word you wish to eliminate so that it would appear as a suggestion in the suggestion bar.
- Once it appears in there, tap on and hold the word
- Then a text would pop-up telling you to “Remove- Your word will be removed from the learned words”
- Click on the OK button to affirm this activity
- The word will be completely deleted from your dictionary.
Having done the above, you would begin to enjoy typing on your smartphone as you would no longer see the words as suggestions and also you can customize the dictionary of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 keyboard any how you wish, repeating the above process with whichever word you intend using.