We all get annoyed when we type something and some non-related suggestion appears in the screen again and again. This is the case when a Galaxy S9 user wants to get rid of particular words from his or her device, and the only way to do that is by remove words from dictionary on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
The following method is for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus that want to remove words from dictionary.
How To Delete Words From Galaxy S9 Dictionary
- Launch any app which can be used for typing and type texts;
- Start by typing on the first letters of the specific word you are trying to get rid of, so that it will appear on the suggestion bar.
- When it appears, select and hold the word;
- A pop-up will rise with the quote of – “remove – your word will be removed from the learned words”
- Click on the OK to finalize the remove.
- The word will be removed from the device dictionary.
As a result of this method, whenever you start typing letters, the Galaxy S9 will never suggest that word. Therefore, you can edit and customize your Samsung keyboard as you like. And your typing experience will definitely be better than before when you delete words from dictionary of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.