For those that own a new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you may want to know how to rename photos on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. The reason for this is that it’ll allow you to make changes or edits to the name of photos that you don’t like.
You can use two ways to rename photos on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone. Read below on how to rename pictures on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
How To Rename Photos In Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Renaming Photos from the Gallery
- Open the photo gallery app
- Click to view the photo you would like to rename
- Click on More then choose Details
- Select on Edit
- Type in your preferred name in the Title Field and then click to Save
- Renaming photos from My Files
- Click on the My Files icon to open your files
- Locate and long press on the photo you would like to rename
- Click on More and choose to Rename
- Type in the Title Field the name you prefer and click on Rename