For those that own a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you may have seen the message saying that your phone is “Not registered on network” and this can be a problem for many. In most cases, the message saying “Not registered on network” shows up when the IMEI number is null or IMEI has been change on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Below we’ll explain a few different ways that you can fix this null IMEI or changed IMEI number on your Samsung smartphone. Follow the steps below to learn how to fix null IMEI # on Galaxy smartphones.
How to fix Galaxy Null IMEI # and solve “Not Registered on Network” problem:
- Turn your smartphone on.
- Open the “Dialer” app and then go and type in this: (*#06#) once you’ve entered that into the phone, the Galaxy IMEI number will show up. But if you see a “IMEi Null” message, then you’ll manually have to adjust the settings to fix the not registered on network and no signal issue.
- Now enter (*#*#197328640#*#*) or (*#197328640#) on the dial pad.
- Once you’ve entered these keys into the dial pad, your Galaxy phone will start Command mode, and then you should choose “Common”
- After that you should select “Option 1” (Field Test Mode), if you have FTM already turned on, you should go ahead and turn it “OFF”
- What this does is that it’ll change the fix the IMEI number that has become null. You should remember that you need to press “Menu” before you exit the “Command” part of the screen for this to work.
- Next you should choose the Key input and select Option 2.
- Once you’ve selected Option 2, this turns off the FTM.
- Now take out both the SIM card and the battery for a few minutes.
- Now put the battery back, but don’t insert the SIM card yet.
- Enter (*#197328640#) using dial pad.
- Pick on Debug Screen
- Choose on phone control
- Select nas control
- Pick RRC (HSDPA)
- You can now fix not registered on network or Null IMEI # , by clicking on RRC revision
- Then tap on option 5 (HSDPA only)
- Finally turn off your Galaxy smartphone; then go ahead and put the SIM card back into your phone.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to fix Samsung Galaxy not registered on network and repair null IMEI number.