It is not unusual for people to forget their Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus passcode. When this happens, the next thing to be done is to reset your phone’s passcode. While there are various ways to reset your smartphone’s password, most of these ways will need you to put your phone through a hard factory reset. Doing this can make you lose all the files contained on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S10.
While these methods are efficient, they might not favor you if the files on your smartphone are not backed up. So, if you are yet to back up the data on your smartphone, there is a method to reset your passcode that will not require you to lose any file on your phone. Read on to discover three ways you can reset your smartphone’s password on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
How To Reset Password On Samsung Galaxy S10 And Galaxy S10 Plus When Locked Out
Resetting Your Password Through the Use of Factory Reset
- Put off your Galaxy smartphone
- Hold the Volume Up button, the Home Key, and the Power button all at the same time until an Android icon is displayed.
- With the power button choose the Wipe data/factory reset alternative. To go through these menus, you will need to use the Volume Down button.
- To allow all user data get deleted, you will need to highlight “yes”. After doing this, you will need to make a selection with the use of Power Button.
- Once your smartphone is done rebooting, you can choose any alternative through the use of your phone’s Power button.
Making use of Samsung Find My mobile in Resetting your Password
If you cannot remember your password, you can make use of Samsung find my mobile to reset your password. You can take advantage of Samsung Galaxy’s remote control feature to reset your smartphone’s password and to go through the screen lock on your phone. To make use of this method in resetting your password, you will have to register your Samsung Galaxy.
- The first thing you should do is register your Galaxy with Samsung
- Reset your password by taking advantage of Find My Android (Mobile) system
- Come up with a new password to be done with the process.
Making Use of Android Device Manager to Reset your Password
This method is one very reliable method to reset password on Samsung Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10 Plus. It is a straightforward method and all you need to do is get your smartphone’s lock feature enabled. By enabling this feature, you can have a reset password for your smartphone.
After you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll know how to reset password on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus when locked out.