It would be great to know how to save images if you own the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone. Saving images from the text messages is quite easy and we shall explain how you can save images on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone.
Although you have the option of using messaging apps such as Kik and WhatsApp, the guide we have provided for you will enable you to know how images can be saved using default messaging app which is included by Samsung. The process can be slightly different if you choose a different messaging app.
If you save an image from the messages, it is usually saved in the gallery. You can share your saved images on WhatsApp, Facebook, email or Instagram. You can also set the image as your background image. However, you first need to know how to save the images and for that reason, follow the guide provided below.
Saving an image from the messages on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Got to the text message containing the message you would like to save
- Click on the image and the photo will be opened in full screen
- Click on the small disk which is in the upper right corner of your screen. You can also bring up the menu by clicking anywhere on the photo.
- Then choose to Save and your photo will be saved in the photo gallery in the downloads folder.
- How to Save Multiple Images from Text Messages
You can also avoid the hassles of having to save each photo individually by saving all the photos at the same time. There is a way you can do this and we will show you how, it is a good way save time and you will have a sure why of saving all images on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- From the messages, choose one among the photos you would like to save
- Click and hold on the picture to bring up a small menu
- Then choose to Save attachment
- From here, another small menu should appear to enable you select attachments you would like to save
- Choose all the images you would like to save and click on Save
- You can choose a name for the new file before saving it on your Galaxy S8+ Plus to enable locate the images later on.
Once your photos has been saved in the gallery app, you can share them using other apps on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. All you have to do is open an app to edit your photo or print it out on a wireless printer