For those with a Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus, you might want to know how to set, edit and delete the alarm feature on your Galaxy smartphone. The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus alarm features is great for waking you up and reminding you of the things you want done. That alarm normally comes with a snooze feature on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
The following guidelines will take you through how to set, edit and delete the alarm clock app and its built-in widget and the snooze feature on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Manage the alarms
To create a new alarm go to Apps> Clock> Create
You can then set the following options to your desired settings.
- Time- press the ‘up’ or ‘down’ arrows to set the alarm time. Then toggle the AM/PM to change the time of day.
- Alarm repeat-select which days to have the alarm ‘repeat’. Mark the ‘’repeat’’ weekly box to repeat the chosen days weekly.
- Alarm type- set the alarm sounds; vibration, sound or vibration and sound.
- Alarm tone- select the sound file to play the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume- drag the phone slider to adjust the alarm tone volume.
- Snooze- toggle the ON/OFF to switch the snooze feature ON and OFF. Press ‘snooze’ to manipulate the snooze settings then set the snooze interval and the ‘’repeat’’ interval times.
- Name- set the particular name for your alarm. The name appears on the display when your alarm is activated.
How to set the snooze feature
There are those that will wish to switch on the Galaxy snooze feature after the sounding of the alarm. Just press and swipe the yellow ‘ZZ’ icon in whichever direction. The snooze feature is set first in the alarm settings.
How to delete an alarm
To delete an alarm on your Galaxy smartphone, go to the alarm menu then press and hold the alarm you intend to delete then press ‘’Delete’’. For you to switch the alarm OFF to save it at a later time, then press on ‘Clock’