Need to set your Samsung Galaxy S8 GPS position accuracy to high but don’t know how? In this guide we have provided quick steps to help you get your GPS accuracy set up. With a higher GPS accuracy, apps like Pokemon Go and google Maps will perform much better and will provide more accurate GPS tracking.
How To Set GPS Position Accuracy To “High” On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
To get the best GPS position accuracy on your Samsung Galaxy S8, you will need to enable the “GPS, W-Lan and mobile networks” option within the settings menu.
Follow the information below to quickly check whether these settings are enabled on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Open the settings menu of your Android device.
- This can be found under “settings” in the app menu. Next, tap the “Privacy and Security option.”
- After that, search for and tap the “Location” option.
- Within the new menu, tap the “Search method” option. GPS, WLAN, and mobile networks WLAN will appear.
- To get the highest accuracy, you should choose, “GPS, WLAN, and mobile networks.”
- Also, make sure to activate the “W-Lan Scan” under the “Improve accuracy” section. After following these steps, your Galaxy S8 GPS accuracy should have been improved.
After you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll know how to set GPS position accuracy to “High” on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.