For those who are familiar with the Android smartphones then you should find it intuitive to use the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. If the Galaxy S8 is your first Android device, you do not need to worry. You will find it easy customizing your own styles and preferences on your smartphone. One of the easiest ways to quickly customize your phone is through customization of the notification sounds.
Changing the notification sounds on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Swipe from the top to down on your screen in order to see the Notification Shade.
- In the top right corner is a settings button, click on it.
- Click on Sounds and Vibration
- Click on Notification Sounds
- This screen will allow you to adjust several things such as message notifications, S Planner Notifications and Device notifications
- Click on the Default Notification Sound if you would like to change your device notification sound.
- To preview a sound file, simply tap on its name and select this file
- Save your sound selection by clicking on the back button which will return you to the previous screen
Customizing notification settings on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
You can choose the sound combination you would like such as sound alone, sound and vibration or vibration alone.
- As we did before, simply swipe down from the top of the screen to see the Notification Shade.
- Click on the Settings icon which is located in the top right corner
- Tap on Sounds and Vibration
- Select Notification Sounds
- Click on the Messages Notification if you would like to manage the sound notification for messages
- Toggle on the Messages Notifications Switchto the right or left to select if you would like to receive audio notifications every time you receive a new message
- To choose a custom sound to set for your notifications, click on Notification Sound.
- Vibration can be chosen by toggling the Vibrate option to the right or left.
- You can also choose to get a preview of your incoming messages by toggling the Preview Message switch either to the right or the left.
Easily follow the above given instructions to manage the S Calendar settings. For the part where we chose the Messages Notification, instead we are going to select S Calendar.