In theory, it’s simple to create a new alarm. All you have to do is to launch the Clock app and to use the Create option. But here comes the long list of options we mentioned, which includes:
- Setting up the time, with AM/PM display;
- Deciding if and on what days you want this alarm to repeat throughout the week;
- Deciding how would you like your alarm to sound, if it should sound at all – choose between Sound, Vibration, and Vibration & Sound;
- Deciding what sound you want it to have, what song you want to hear;
- Deciding how loud it should ring – use the volume slider for this purpose;
- Deciding if you want to turn the Snooze On or Off;
- Giving it a name, in case you want to see a particular text on the screen when it starts ringing.
Needless to say, deleting an alarm is much easier than creating one. You touch and hold that alarm from the main window of the Clock app. And when you see the context menu, you hit the Delete. To turn it off and still keep it as inactive in your alarm settings, hit the Clock option instead.
Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S9 Plus instructions – How To Set Up The Snooze Details
The Snooze is one of the most used features of the alarm. If you just bought your Galaxy device, set up an alarm, and discovered you cannot Snooze it in the morning, its because you haven’t activated the Snooze first. So, back to the general settings of your alarm, you have the Snooze feature with a dedicated toggle that will set it to On or Off – make sure it’s set to On.
Next, you have two other essential features associated with it:
- The interval – measured in minutes, it will tell the alarm after how long it should start ringing back once you hit the Snooze button; you can choose any of these options: 3, 6, 16, 30 minutes;
- The repeat – measured in repetition times, it will tell the alarm for how many times you can activate the Snooze option with that particular alarm; you can choose any of these options: 1, 2, 3, 6 times.
Now, when the alarm goes on, you have two particular options that stand out on the display of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus: a ZZ sign, in yellow, for the Snooze, and an X sign, in red, for turning it off. Feel free to use whatever you prefer! Hopefully you now know how to set up alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.