If you own a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone, you may want to know how to set up email accounts on it. There are various ways through which you can set up accounts for the first time on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. Although there are several methods, we shall take you through the best way to carry out this process very easily.
You will be required to first authorize these accounts when you set up Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 for the very first time. Before you download apps from the Google Play Store for on a brand new Galaxy S8 smartphone, you will be prompted to set up an account.
An account is also of great essence for other apps such as Facebook and Twitter. I believe you have previously set up a Facebook or Twitter account and as such, you will be set for the whole lifetime you spend with your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone.
The instructions below will guide you on how to add an account on your Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone. The guide also covers setting up of email accounts or any other services you would like to add to your Galaxy smartphone.
Setting up new accounts on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Power on your Galaxy S8 smartphone
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and then select the settings icon designated by a gear icon
- Locate by scrolling down, the User and Backup options.
- From here, you should be able to see a list of all accounts previously logged in. At the bottom of the list, you will find an option to add an account.
- There will be different services that you would like to log into and all these will be shown
- Select an account to log into any if these services and then enter your user name and preferred password.