The new Samsung smartphone is very popular. But who buys the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus without making the best of the Plus Panel feature? If you’re just starting out with it, we’re here to show you how to set up and configure the panel on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It’s all presented below!
Want To Bring Up The Plus Panel On Home Screen Of Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus? Here’s How To Activate It:
- Bring up the Notifications Drawer, by swiping down with one finger from the top of the display;
- Select the gear icon for the Settings and get to the general settings of your smartphone;
- In there, scroll down all the way to the Plus Screen tab and select it;
- Look for the Plus Panels feature associated with it and set it to On.
With these accurate steps, you have officially activated this hotspot from where you can access your favorite predefined shortcuts. Of course, in order to have those shortcuts one finger tap away, you must learn a few other tricks on how to personalize it. Because chances are you won’t settle for the defaults.
Feeling Bored With The Current Handle? Explore The Options Of How To Customize Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Handle:
- With the Plus Handle officially enabled, you can bring it up with one swipe from the side of the screen;
- Hit the Settings icon listed in the bottom left area of the handle;
- Next, drag the handle to the preferred vertical position;
- Go through all the available options and set up everything you need:
- If you want the handle to be on the left or on the right screen;
- What size you want it to have;
- If you prefer the transparency feature or not etc.
As you can see, there are general settings associated with the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus panel and particular settings. Those from the second category would rather relate to what apps you want to have at hand. From the 11 available panels, you might not want or need to use them all, so, decide now what you’d like to keep. Or adjust them in the future…
Have You Recently Started To Use New Apps More Often? Add New Apps To Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Begin by swiping the Apps Plus and hitting the dedicate button with a Plus symbol;
- In the next window, you’ll have a list of app icons on the left and a grid on the right – the grid represents the layout of the Plus panel;
- Start by selecting one app you’d like to add to the Plus and drag it to the grid on the right side, releasing it in the right position;
- Repeat until you’ve added all the apps that you want;
- If you need to free up some spaces, you can easily remove currently existing app shortcuts from that red minus button.
When you’re done configuring the Apps panel, hit the back arrow to return to the general settings of the Plus panel. In there, you have 10 other panels waiting to be activated or configured, the Tasks, Yahoo News, Finance and Sports, or the Weather and the People Pluss. And these are only the built-in ones since new options can be installed…
Have You Had Enough With The Default Plus Panels? Learn How To Download Some More:
- Back to the Settings page, you have this Download button somewhere at the top of the menu;
- Select it and take a look at the list of the 15 Plus panels available for download – attention, not all of them are free of charge!
- When you’ve found one panel that you would like to have, select the down arrow symbol from above it;
- Next, select the Install option;
- Sign in or sign up for a Samsung account when prompted;
- Use the Accept and Download option that will show up afterward;
- Wait for the download to finish and repeat for other panels if you want.
With the new panels installed, you can set up and configure Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus Screen accordingly!