Among the many things I particularly like about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus is its amazing camera (I like taking lots of pictures using the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus on a daily basis). The camera is super fast and because it is dual pixel, the focus is extremely quick. Furthermore, the best part is that you now have the chance to take RAW photos using the camera on your Galaxy S8+ Plus. Here is how you can enable RAW mode on Samsung S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus Camera.
Step 1: Choose the Pro Mode
Open the camera app and click on Mode. From here, choose the Pro modes from the mode options and tap on Pro.
Step 2: Enable RAW Mode and select Save in SD Card
- From the bottom left corner, locate Settings icon
- Tap on the Settings
- To enable RAW, toggle on it and your images will be saved in two different formats, the JPG and RAW formats. You can also save your images in an SD.
Once this is done, you are ready to start taking your photos in the RAW mode.
Beauty Face, Sport Shot and other Mode
You can also find other shooting modes on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. You can explore more of these options from, the store.
- From the MODE menu again, click on Download
- Tap on the option for Download
- From here choose to Download other Modes
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus will allow you to try out other types of modes as well as shots like a professional.