Your touch screen problems on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus are a simple issue that quite a bit of us have experienced with the Galaxy smartphone. The most common complaints that are raised about your touch screen is that people’s touch screens will not work entirely or their touch screen does not work to respond or sense to touch. Take a couple of your solution to this issue that we have put together for you below. This method will assist you solve the problem that has been causing you the constant frustration when you decide to use the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 smartphone.
It is actually very common for your touch screen on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus to not respond specifically to the bottom of you screen. Since this is what a lot of users are being made to put their apps on the opposite side of their screen. You will also be able to move your apps to the middle of your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus display to evade breaks while you were using your device.
The root of failure of your touch screen
- During the shipment, a lot of gadgets such as the Galaxy S8 may get a bit damaged and this could eventually tamper with the devices performances. This is specifically caused from continual bumping while the shipment is being transited.
- There are very common causes of failures of your touch screen that come from software bugs. You should also know that Samsung announces updates for their software that lets you assist avoid this issue; the updates may take a bit longer before they are releases.
Fixing the touch screen issues for the Samsung Galaxy S8
Performing the entire factory reset
- Try to find your notification section on the Galaxy S8 and also choose the gear logo. Choosing the gear logo will make your settings show up.
- Choose the feature of “Backup & Reset” from the current interface. You can find these beneath your User & Backup.
- Choose your Factory Data Reset
You should always remember to backup all of your important data and files that are in your smartphone before you chose Reset Device. A display will appear that will let you choose delete all. You should then wait for you whole process to be rebooted and completed for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Take a look at a more specific guide to learn how you can clear cache on the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Clearing the Galaxy S8 cache
You can delete your devices cache is also a simple solution to the issue. You can hold down your Volume Done key to bring up a screen, which will look like the Samsung symbol. You will then need to select if you want to clear the cache partition on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Take a look at a more specific guide on how you can clear the cache on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Make sure the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is switched off.
- Click and hold the Volume Up, Home button, and Power button at the same time for a couple of second until you see the Android symbol show up on your display with a vibration of your device.
- Let go of your Power button but still hold the Home button and Volume Up buttons.
- Look and find using your volume buttons to highlight your “Wipe Cache Partition” section.
- You can click your Power key and choose the option that is highlighted.
- Go down and choose Yes.
- Choose the Reboot System Now by scrolling down and use the Power key button again and choose the option.
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus will most likely reboot with the cache system cleared entirely.
How to perform an entire hard reset
Before you carry out the procedure, you will need to know that when you do a hard reset, it will wipe your phone’s entire data such as settings and apps. Keep in mind to backup the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus to keep your data secured. You can back up the data to simply navigate to your settings and then select Backup & Reset. You will need to located the specific guide on how you can hard reset the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Turn off the Galaxy S8.
- Click and hold your Home button, Power button, and Volume Up button simultaneously until you see the Samsung symbol appear.
- Choose “Wipe Factory/Data Reset” at your recovery mode. Use your Volume keys to scroll through.
- Select “Yes-delete all user data”
- You can now reboot the system.
How to remove your SIM card
You can start by turning of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus and then remove your SIM card and then put it back in the smartphone. You should then turn the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus on to check and see if your touch screen issue has been solved.