It is quite common for smartphone users to have a contact list which is arranged in no proper order. For Samsung devices, you can sort your contacts by their last name in alphabetical order on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. This article is going to show you just how to go about this.
Arranging your contact list by the last name in alphabetical order is of great importance to those who use their device for business purposes.
Sorting Contacts By Last Name On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- The device must be switched on to perform the procedure.
- Scroll through the Home screen
- Select the Menu option
- Go to the Contacts Menu
- Look for the “More” option and select the overview tab directly above
- Click on “Settings”
- On the settings menu, scroll to the “Sort by” menu, and you will be able to choose your preference
- The next thing is to change the setting from the “First Name” to “Last Name.”
This will use the “Last Name” of the contacts on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus to arrange your list.