It is possible for you not know how to use the Multi Window Mode or Split Screen View on Samsung S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus especially if you just bought it new.
With the Split screen, you can open many Apps and keep apps running concurrently, and you’ll learn all these as explained below. For you to use the Multi Window and Slit Screen on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus to have to activate it in the settings option.
If you follow the instructions below, you’ll learn how the Multi Window Mode or Slit Screen mode can be activated on your device.
Split Screen On Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- You need to turn on the Multi Window or Split Screen in the settings option before you can make use of it. You can learn the procedure by following the instructions highlighted below.
- Ensure your device is switched on;
- Open the Settings and go through the options;
- Check your device and look for Multi Window;
- Swipe the Switch button of the Multi Window present on the top right corner of the screen to turn it on.
- Make sure you mark the box so that you can personally edit the options present in the Multi Window. The box is beside the open option on the Multi Window menu.
Pay close attention to the half or grey semi-circle that will be displayed on your screen once you switch on Split Screen View or Multi Window on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. This is to indicate that your Galaxy S9 Plus has an active settings for the split screen mode.
In order to activate the feature, you must tap on the semicircle so that the multi-window will appear at the top of the screen. This feature is amazing because you can conveniently adjust your window’s size by just taping and holding the middle of the circle and then drag it to wherever you want it to be on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus screen.