For the new users of the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, it is imperative for to know that the Touchwiz is the default launcher of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus. This may not be what every user would love to have during the use of the device and this may lead to the idea of changing the app.
To switch between the Touchwiz in the device here a simple guide on how to do this activity with simplicity.
How To Switch Between Launchers In Galaxy S8+ Plus And Galaxy S8
- In the Galaxy S8+ Plus tap on the app’s settings in the phone’s settings
- Select the default app settings
- Specify the default launcher by touching on the home screen
- You will be able to see both the default launchers and the installed third party launcher like the Aviate and the Nova launchers if this is what you have on the phone. For the default launchers, you will see the Touchwiz as well Touchwiz easy, and this is the default launchers for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- From the list that has just been displayed, you may select by tapping on the launcher that you want, there after you tap on the “Home” button to confirm and start using it in the Galaxy S8+ Plus.