Users of the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus are sure to have issues with the battery on their devices running down pretty fast. This is the result of having apps running in the background which also use background data. The background data is used by the apps to perform routine updates. The only way to stop this is to turn off background apps on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus to save your battery and also improve your device speed.
To save your battery, you should also consider looking for a solution to the auto-update of apps which continuously reduces your battery. By continuously connecting to the Internet, you also lose data in addition to battery life. The simplest method to use in stopping auto-update is to perform updates manually while simply disabling the background apps can prevent them from running. Here, you will find a few tips on how to disable the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus background apps.
Closing Applications On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus In The background:
- Ensure you power on your device.
- Open your “Recent” screen
- Tap on the Active apps option
- Select End
- Tap on OK and continue
Disabling And Closing The Background Data For Every Service:
- This should be done when the device is on
- Tap on the Settings icon to open
- Click on the data usage option
- Click on the three dots which appear in the Context Menu
- Deselect the Auto-sync data option
- Select OK to complete
How To Disable Background Data Google Services And Gmail:
- Your smartphone should be switched on.
- Open Settings
- Tap the Accounts icon
- Select Google
- Tap on the account name
- To disable the Google Service, uncheck the option
How To Disable Twitter Background Data:
- You need the smartphone to be turned on before you begin.
- Open the smartphone Settings.
- Click on the Accounts option.
- Tap the Twitter.
- Deselect the Twitter Sync option.
Use The instructions Listed Below To Disable Background Data From Their Own Menus Required By Facebook:
- This is done while the device is powered on.
- Open the Facebook Settings page
- Select on Refresh Interval
- Tap on Never