Having a mobile phone like Note 8 gives you heaps of choices. From social media or online browsing and games to more helpful activities such as viewing emails, messaging your business partners or editing files and documents, you can basically do so much on it. Your smartphone’s battery tends to die quickly due to the fact that the background applications on your phone are on. They would also consume more data because while they are in the background, they need the internet to keep them up to date. It is advisable to turn off the background apps in order to make your Samsung Note 8 be more effective and also work faster.
Once you keep updating your background applications, it would keep draining your battery and data, along sides the browsing of the internet you do on your phone too. The best thing for you to do in order to avoid constant drainage on your smartphone is to disable the background applications, and you could also update your device manually. Notwithstanding, tips on how the background applications can be turned off would be given below.
Closing the background applications:
- The first thing to do is to turn on your smartphone;
- Select the recent options;
- Tap the active applications;
- Select End;
- Tap the OK option.
Closing and disabling the background data for all services:
- As usual, ensure that your phone is turned on;
- Tap the Settings icon;
- Select data usage;
- Get to the context menu and tap the three dots;
- Automatic synchronization of data ought to be unchecked;
- Lastly, click on OK.
Disabling the background data for Gmail and other Google services:
- Make sure your cell phone is turned on.
- Tap settings;
- Tap the Accounts icon;
- Select Google;
- Tap the account name;
- The Google Service ought to be unchecked in order not to enable it to be working.
Disabling background data for Twitter:
- Ensure that your cell phone is turned on.
- Tap on your Settings;
- Tap on the Accounts option;
- Click on Twitter;
- Ensure that the twitter Synchronization is unchecked.
Follow the instructions below in order to disable background data from their own menus that Facebook requires:
- As usual, ensure that your cell phone is turned on.
- The Facebook Settings Menu ought to be opened;
- Tap on the Refresh Interval;
- Tap on Never.