The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9 vibrations are appreciated by some users and rejected by others. Opinions are divided and just like, to some of them, the fact that they have so many options (text messages, app alerts, app updates etc.) is considered an advantage, to others, it is a factor of annoyance. Just in case you were wondering how to turn off the vibrations on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8, here is the information you were looking for:
If you want to disable the vibrations on Note 9 and Note 8…
- You have to access the Vibration Intensity on Note 9 and Note 8;
- For this purpose, launch the General Settings menu;
- In there, select the Sound section;
- Look for the Vibration Intensity, which should be listed right within the Sound section;
- Select that feature and you’ll get a pop-up with different commands you get to choose from;
- Your main options will be to decide you want to turn each of those settings to On or to Off:
- Incoming calls;
- Alerts and notifications;
- Haptic feedback;
- Tap on each of them and turn the vibrations on those categories Off.
If you’ll ever want to reactivate the vibrations, you will just have to repeat the steps from above on how to turn off the Samsung Note 9 vibrations. Once you’re in the Vibration Intensity window, you’ll know what it needs to be done.