Sidebar Galaxy S9 Plus is one of the best features that can be found on the new device. At times people call it “side panel” on Galaxy S9 Plus, however, you can make use of it by simply tapping the edge of the screen and enlarging it to full view. Some of Apps, contact, quick tool and some of important features present on the phone will be easily accessible once the sidebar is opened.
Although the sidebar came with the phone by default, but some people don’t actually like it, so if you feel like you don’t need it on your phone or you want to totally turn it off, just put your mind at rest, it’s very simple and easy to do. The listed steps below will guide you on what to do.
How To Turn OFF Sidebar On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Press your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to open the home screen.
- Open the Apps menu
- Tap on the general setting
- From the general settings menu choose the page screen option
- Then tap on the page panels
- There is a slider present on the new window, the slider is usually in the ON position and it needs to be turned off so that the edge bar on your Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone will be disabled.
Once the sidebar on Galaxy S9 Plus stops showing, the App menu will then be displayed on the screen clearly while the symbol of the Edge bar may no longer be displayed. The sidebar will only disappear if you leave the menus.
In order to start making use of this feature on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus once again, all you need to do is to return to the page panel on switch the slider to the ON position.