In case you were wondering what’s with the Driving Mode Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus devices from Verizon… The thing goes like this: with the Driving Mode turned on, whenever a call comes in, the smartphone rejects it automatically, using a message that was previously customized by you. If we have to say it, the main benefit is that it does this for you, it literally spares you from having to focus on this action. In return, you get to enjoy the road or to stay more focused on driving safely to your destination.
It’s well known that many car accidents occur due to drivers not paying attention to the road, especially with smartphones involved. So, can you think of a better feature than your Galaxy S9 texting your caller that you’re driving right and you can’t take the call, but you’ll get back to them as soon as you can?
To keep this short, if you’ve chosen Verizon, we strongly advise you to choose this handy feature as well. Getting to it, from the settings of the device, couldn’t be any simpler to use Driving Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
When You Want To Control Driving Mode From Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus, You Should:
- Turn on the Messages+ app, from where you can turn on and customize the option;
- Then, bring up the Menu of that app and select the Driving Option mode available in there;
- Next, select the Add Device menu – this will let you associate a particular Bluetooth device with the Driving Mode, a mandatory condition for all this to work;
- Now that you’ve paired the Galaxy S9/S9 Plus with the Bluetooth device, you have one more thing to do before leaving the settings – look for the “Driving Mode Auto-Reply” option and select it;
- Last but not least, select the “Driving Auto-Reply Message” option and type the default message that you want your callers to receive when you’re driving and can’t take their calls.
As it turns out, it’s not difficult at all to enable or to disable the Driving Mode on any Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus out there. Let us know if this guide helped in teaching you how to enable and disable driving mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus