Many users of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus have always wanted to turn on the available flashlight in the Smartphone but lack the knowledge on how to do so. Here is a complete guide on how to turn on the flashlight on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
On the home screen swipe downwards from the top
- Select the “Flashlight” and then tap on it
- Touch it to enable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I access the Flashlight from an Icon or Widget?
This is a possible action in the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus which can be downloaded from the app store and also this can be done simply by;
- Swiping downwards using two fingers
- Opt for the “edit”
- The select “Flashlight” and move it while you hold on the icon
- Press the “Done” key to complete the procedure
- From now onwards you will be able to access the flashlight by swiping downwards from the home screen.